Heart disease is one of the leading causes of deaths throughout the world. Heart disease is a general term used for the disorder that affects the heart. There are several factors that put you at high risk for developing heart related issues. Some of the main risk factors are given below-
- High Cholesterol
- Lack of Physical Activity
It is crucial for you to seek immediate help from your physician in Oakland Gardens, if you notice any symptoms of the heart disease. There are many indicators, but following are the primary signs that require your instant attention-
- Chest Pain
- Shortness of Breath
- Slow Heartbeat
It is difficult to control some of the risk factors for heart disease, but you can certainly work on the controllable factors. Go through information given below to understand the factors that you can control-
- Adapt a healthy and active lifestyle, as inactivity as a risk factor for coronary heart disease. Therefore, make sure that you adapt a daily exercise regimen.
- It is crucial for you to get rid of all extra kilos that you might have because carrying extra weight around your middle is more of a health risk.
- Follow a heart-healthy diet and give up eating habits that put you and your heart at high risk. You can seek help from your physician about a heart-healthy diet.
- Work on giving up smoking gradually, as it makes your blood stickier that causes blood cells to clump together. It slows the flow of blood and makes blockage more common.