Current Job Openings
CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT NEEDED FULL TIME PRIMARY CARE
Front and back office support.
- Provides caring and compassionate direct care in a clinic setting under the direction of a physician.
- Assists medical providers-and maintains a clean and safe environment in accordance with the practice policies and procedures.
- Assists in the assessment of patient needs.
- Prepares equipment and assists physicians with medical treatments, exams, and medical procedures.
- Complete necessary documentation using Electronic Medical Records.
- Great communicator able to deal tactfully and professionally with patients, families, staff, and physicians.
- Vitals, phlebotomy
- Must work well in a high patient volume environment
Medical Assistant Certification
- At least 1 year plus of Medical Assistant experience
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent communication and customer service skills/Team player
Job Type: Full Time
Required experience:1 year
Prior experience helpful: 1 year
Required license or certification: Certified Medical Assistant
Required education: Diploma/Certificate