Annual physical examinations are the comprehensive check-ups that are performed once every year. These check-ups are performed to ensure patient’s overall wellness. It includes diagnosis of physical, mental, and emotional wellness-.
Our annual physicals services include
- Checkup of vital signs such as blood pressure, heart rate, weight, temperature and respiration rate
- Check-up of the cardiovascular system
- Check-up of the respiratory system
- Complete chec-kup of all the major organs such as lungs, ear, abdominal, eyes, skin etc.
- Blood tests to count blood cells, glucose level, cholesterol etc.
- Medical inspection of various other body systems like nervous system
- Questions about diet, lifestyle and habits like alcohol & smoking
- Evaluation of patients’ and their families’ medical history
- Complete sexually transmitted (STD) tests
- Vaccination status for different diseases
These various medical exams ensure that patient is healthy. It also helps in detecting any existing disease or symptoms of a disease that might occur in future. In case of occurring symptoms, our physicians will recommend patients for further tests or screenings from healthcare specialists.
Dr. Rajesh Raina is an experienced primary care physician, who has been practicing in healthcare industry since 1996. He has gained a solid reputation for himself over years of medical practice. He founded this facility – Internal Medicine Associates PC in 2001.